Zelle is fast, safe and easy through our mobile banking app.
- It’s Fast: Money is sent directly between accounts, and if your recipient is already enrolled with Zelle, their money is typically available in minutes.
- It’s Safe: Safely move money through the mobile banking app you already use and trust.
- It’s Easy: With just an email address or U.S. mobile phone number, you can get money to or from people you know and trust with a bank account in the U.S.
Instructions For Enrolling With Zelle
- Step 1: Log into the Merchants Bank of Alabama mobile banking app or online banking and tap or click Send money with Zelle®.
- Step 2: Hit “get started” and simply choose the email address or U.S. mobile phone number you would like to enroll with Zelle.
- Step 3: Choose the Merchants Bank of Alabama account you would like to use to send and receive money.
- Step 4: Verify the U.S. mobile phone number or email address that you have associated with your account.
You are now ready to use Zelle
Landing Page Enter Amount Confirmation
If you are unsure of a recipient’s email address or mobile phone number, before using Zelle to send money to that person, you should contact the recipient to confirm the information.
Once a payment is made, you can only cancel the payment if the recipient has not yet enrolled with Zelle. If your recipient has already enrolled in Zelle®, money is sent directly to your recipient’s bank account and cannot be canceled.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Download the latest version of the Merchants Mobile Banking App, new and improved for faster and easier banking.